7.02.2009

110th reason I'm keeping this husband

Me: "That was the best decision I've made in a long time. By the way, I decided to do a manicure, too."

Him: "Great. Let me see."

Me: "It was the best manicure/pedicure I've ever had...in my LIFE!"

Him: "Great. How much?"

Me: Pause. "They did a warm stone massage on all four limbs!"

Him: "Kat, how much?"

Me: Pause. "And before the hot stone massage, they did a mask on my hands and feet and then wrapped them in warm towels. And the chair was the best massage chair I've ever tried. It felt like a real person!"

Him: "Doll, I don't care how much it cost. I just want to make sure they were adequately compensated. I know those girls don't make much."

Me: "With tip, $60."

Him: "Good. You should go back more often."

Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment